Add value to your policy with Allstate's accident forgiveness. The feature protects you from rises in your insurance rates after your first at-fault accident by waiving the accident from your driving record. There's only one claim per policy. Maintain a clean score and continue qualifying for good driver's discounts.
Should you add Allstate's accident forgiveness to your policy?
Allstate provides accident forgiveness as an extra feature to purchase and add to your auto policy. The feature protects your insurance premiums from rising an average of 20% after your first at-fault accident.
Your accident is waived and doesn't show up on your driving record. Thus you're able to maintain a clean driving score and continue to qualify for your good driver's discounts.
How to qualify for Allstate's accident forgiveness
There are specific requirements needed to get accident forgiveness added to your auto insurance policy, such as the following:
- Clean driving record: To qualify for Allstate's accident forgiveness feature, you need to have a clean driving record. You can't apply if you have multiple traffic violations or speeding tickets.
- 3 years of no claims: Go a minimum of 3 years without making a claim or getting into an accident. High-risk drivers aren't able to add this feature to their policy. However, you can re-apply for this feature once your accidents are removed.
- One claim per policy: You don't qualify if you've already made a claim for accident forgiveness.
3 things to consider when purchasing Allstate's accident forgiveness
- Purchasing accident forgiveness with Allstate protects you from a considerable increase in your insurance premium after an accident.
- Keep your good driver's discounts after an at-fault accident.
- Save money over time by maintaining good driver discounts after an accident
Get the best accident forgiveness rates, now!
Fill out our quick, easy form to compare quotes and coverage options, instantly.
Get instant quotes tailored to your needs - fill out our short form, today!