A-MAX is an excellent choice if you live in Texas and want a local insurer. They're located in 17 different cities across Texas with an A rating from the Better Business Bureau. Work with your own independent agent that shops for the best rates between 20 partner carriers!
A-MAX auto insurance overview
Body: A-MAX is a local, Texas-based insurer. Since 2006, they've expanded operations to over 100 different offices in 17 Texan cities.
A-MAX acts as the middleman between you and their partner insurance carriers. You work with an independent agent that shops for the best rates from over 20 partners.
A-MAX is known as having an easy online quote process with mixed reviews on their claims process. Claims support and customer service seem to vary slightly based on location and partner carriers.
Additional coverage options
A-MAX's auto policies include all the basics plus add-ons such as:
- Rental Reimbursement: This coverage reimburses you for a rental car. This is important when your car is being repaired after an accident.
- Towing And Roadside Assistance Coverage: Pays for towing and other roadside assistance if you break down on the side of the road.
Filing a claim is simple:
Policyholders have access to the claims department through the above number and by accessing A-MAX's claim page and selecting their policy partner.
- Many Local Offices: 170 local offices across the state of Texas offer friendly, in-person service.
- Specialty Services: A-MAX helps with unconventional insurance services such as SR-22 and surety bonds.
- Top Rated: An A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Lack Of Available Locations: Only available in Texas.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
A-MAX Auto insurance discounts
A-MAX offers a variety of discounts to lower your rates further. Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Proof Of Prior Insurance Discount: You've had insurance for 6 months or more with no more than a 30-day lapse in coverage.
- Good Driver Discount: Get a discount for being a good driver (no tickets or accidents) for the previous 5 years.
- Homeowner Discount: Receive a discount by being a homeowner.
- Multi-Car Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one vehicle with A-MAX.
- Customer Loyalty Discount: Renew your policy with A-MAX for a discount.
- Marriage Discount: Get a discount for being married.
- Paid In Full Discount: Pay your premium total 6 or 12 months at a time for a discount.
- Electronic Withdrawal Discount: Pay your monthly premium with automatic electronic withdrawal for a discount.
Consider A-MAX Auto Insurance if...
If you live in Texas and finding a local insurer is your top priority, A-MAX is perfect for you. A-MAX provides great standard coverage for affordable rates, with a top A rating from BBB.
A-MAX is also great for specialty insurance needs like SR-22 and surety bonds.
Consider alternatives to A-MAX Auto Insurance if...
A-MAX specializes in auto insurance for Texans, so if you don't live in Texas, look somewhere else for auto insurance.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!