Adirondack is an excellent auto insurer for residents of New York. They offer easy online bill pay, great coverage, affordable rates, and high customer satisfaction. Adirondack is our top recommendation for New York drivers.
Adirondack insurance overview
Adirondack is a New York company that provides auto insurance through local agents within the state.
Adirondack has two different levels of car insurance, OneChoice Auto Insurance and Auto Security Plus, that offer additional coverage. Despite this limited choice of packages, their coverage is great at affordable rates.
Adirondack has earned an A+ rating from the BBB with a high number of positive reviews from policyholders.
Additional coverage options
Adirondack's OneChoice policy includes all the basics. Tailor your protection with their Auto Security Plus policy, which includes:
- Travel Expenses: Covers expenses brought on by an accident far from home.
- Rental Reimbursement: This coverage reimburses you for a rental car. This is important when your car is being repaired after an accident.
- Accidental Airbag Deployment: Pays for the replacement of your airbags when they deploy outside of an accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Pays for towing and other roadside assistance if you break down on the side of the road.
- New Car Parts Replacement: For a vehicle's first 3 years, Adirondack supplies original equipment manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
Filing a claim is simple:
- Claims Phone Number: (877) 629-8003
File your claim any time using the above 24/7 claims number. If it's during business hours, try calling your personal agent first, as they'll be more familiar with your policy details.
- Easy Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill online conveniently.
- Great Rates: Car premiums at Adirondack are lower than average.
- High Customer Satisfaction: Adirondack is reviewed positively for both its general customer support and claims process.
- Lack of Locations: Only available in New York.
Adirondack coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Adirondack insurance discounts
Sublimity offers a variety of discounts to further their low rates.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one car with Century National.
- Good Student Discount: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
- Pay In Full: Pay your premium total in full for a discount.
- Good Driver Discount: Drivers with a history of good driving (no tickets, accidents, or claims) are eligible for discounts.
Consider Adirondack Insurance if...
Adirondack is our top choice insurer for New York drivers. They have exceptional customer satisfaction ratings and great coverage at affordable rates.
Consider alternatives to Adirondack Insurance if...
Adirondack is only available in New York. For all other drivers, make note of what you liked about Adirondack and search for insurers in your area with similar coverage and discounts.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!