Amtex Auto Insurance is a Texan insurance agency that provides auto insurance and other policies. Their unique auto coverage plans give you the right option among dozens of insurance choices. If a standard policy isn’t the right fit, customizable options help you build exactly what you need.
Amtex Auto Insurance overview
Amtex Auto Insurance is a Texan insurance agency that provides auto insurance and other policies. You can customize their unique auto coverage plans to include coverage for Mexico. Amtex is an insurance agency, not an insurance provider. They match clients with larger insurance providers at a fraction of the cost. Their web portal interfaces with providers, giving you easy access to all the resources you need to make a claim. They create excellent coverage plans from the best deals across all different insurance providers.
- Low rates for minimum coverage. As a locally-based business, Amtex Auto Insurance offers lower costs than national insurance providers.
- Customizable Plans. Amtex Auto Insurance offers a wide range of services to best suit your needs. For example, many Texan drivers enjoy driving to Mexico, and Amtex has options that include this coverage.
- High Customer Satisfaction. Amtex Auto Insurance has countless happy customer reviews praising the company’s prompt service and low costs.
- No mobile app. Amtex Insurance doesn’t offer any easily accessible mobile applications for customers to use.
- Only available to Texas drivers. If you’re not a resident of Texas, you’ll have to look elsewhere for great coverage.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage offers protection for collision damage of any kind, regardless of fault. This option comes with a separate deductible.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage includes damage to your car from theft, vandalism, weather-related issues, and more, but not from collision damage.
- Uninsured Coverage: Uninsured coverage provides protection for damages made from an uninsured driver or in cases of hit-and-run accidents.
Amtex car insurance discounts
Amtex doesn’t list any available auto insurance discounts on their website. To find out what discounts you might be eligible for, call one of their customer representatives or visit their website.
Consider Amtex Auto Insurance, if...
- You’re looking for a customizable insurance policy that covers you in both Texas and Mexico. a personalized, regional focus that national car insurance agencies can’t provide.
Consider alternatives to Amtex Auto Insurance, if...
- You prefer purchasing auto insurance directly from an insurance provider rather than an insurance agency.
- You live in one of the 49 states that aren’t Texas.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!