Anchor General is an excellent auto insurer if you live in Arizona, California, Oregon, or Washington. They focus on non-standard drivers, looking to meet their SR-22 requirements. If you're a high-risk driver looking for bilingual support, Anchor General is overall worth a look.
Anchor General insurance overview
Founded in 1987 in San Diego, California, Anchor General caters to high-risk drivers. They work closely with non-standard drivers to provide reasonable coverage. This includes non-standard drivers who need an SR-22 because of:
- Driving Without Insurance
- Reinstating A Suspended License
Their website is bare-bones but offers online bill pay and bilingual agents.
Filing a claim is simple:
- Claims Number: 800-542-6246
Call the claims number to speak to an agent directly, Monday- Friday 8am-5pm PST.
- Easy Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill online conveniently
- Bilingual: Bilingual representatives available to help you
- Works With Non-Standard Drivers: Anchor General works with drivers that have a history of multiple accidents, poor credit history, or require an SR-22
- Lack of Locations: Only available in Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington.
Anchor General Insurance coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Anchor General insurance discounts
Anchor General doesn't have any listed discounts to take advantage of. However, we suggest reaching out to an agent and asking about some general auto insurance discounts we discuss here.
Consider Anchor General Insurance, if...
If you're looking for a bilingual company that serves non-standard drivers, Anchor General is a top contender. The added bonus of easy online bill pay, makes Anchor General convenient as well.
Consider alternatives to Anchor General Insurance, if...
Unfortunately, Anchor General insurance is only available in Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. If you live outside of these states, consider a similar insurer in your area.
What is my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!