American National Property and Casualty Company (ANPAC) provides insurance in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Founded in 1945, they have innovative policies with proven value. They offer auto, home, renters, life, business, and health insurance at affordable rates. Contact ANPAC and get the best package for less.
ANPAC Insurance overview
ANPAC offers a wide range of coverages for individuals, families, and businesses. They provide excellent rewards for bundling multiple policies, plus have their own mobile app so that you can conveniently access your account from anywhere, at anytime.
Additional benefits and endorsements
ANPAC offers additional benefits and coverages on top of their standard auto insurance plans.
Here's a look at some of the extras you can take advantage of:
- Car rentals: If you have comprehensive and/or collision on your policy, car rental is included at no additional charge.
- Multiple coverages, one deductible: Cover your vehicle and home with ANPAC and you only have to pay one deductible if they're damaged or destroyed in the same occurrence.
- Extra coverage: ANPAC covers up to $2,000 of customized equipment on your vehicle if you have comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Roadside assistance: 24-hour roadside assistance available to give you peace of mind when you're out on the road.
- Gap insurance: If your vehicle is totaled, ANPAC helps fill the gap between how much you owe and what it's worth.
- Available in all 50 states
- American National mobile app allows you to easily manage your policy from anywhere
- Low, competitive rates
- Not easy to find claims information on their website
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you injure someone in a car accident, this coverage pays for his or her medical expenses and any damages awarded in a lawsuit.
- Property Damage Liability: This provides coverage if you are responsible for an accident and damage someone's property.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist: If you are injured in an accident and the person at fault has no insurance or insufficient coverage, we will pay for your losses, damages, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Collision Coverage: This coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object, regardless of who's at fault.
- Comprehensive Coverage: This coverage helps pay for damage to your vehicle not caused by a collision, such as theft, fire or flood.
ANPAC car insurance discounts
ANPAC strives to provide the lowest possible rates. While they don't offer explicit discounts, they do offer other ways to save money on your monthly premium.
Here are some ways you can save:
- Get cashback for good behavior: If you insure both your vehicle and your home and remain claim free for three consecutive years, they send a check for a percentage of your eligible home and auto premiums paid three years prior. You’ll receive a check each year thereafter that you remain claim free.
- Save money even if you're involved in an accident: ANPAC can discount or completely waive your deductible if you're involved in an accident with another vehicle also insured by ANPAC.
- Good things come in threes: When you have 3 coverages with ANPAC (auto, home, and life) you'll save even more on your auto and home premiums.
Consider ANPAC Insurance if...
If you have multiple coverage needs, ANPAC is worth considering. They reward bundling policies such as home and auto with steep discounts, plus their cash back program rewards you for being claim-free for at least 3 years.
Consider alternatives to ANPAC Insurance if...
If you like discounts, ANPAC might not be the best company for you. While some other companies offer common discounts such as good driver and loyalty credits, ANPAC focuses on rewarding those who bundle policies rather than just one line of coverage.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!