Aspire is an excellent choice in auto insurer if you live in California. They have basic coverage options with great pricing and a lot of discounts to take advantage of. Their bilingual team is happy to assist you through setting up your policies or filing a claim. High customer service ratings and a B+ from AM Best set them apart.
Aspire insurance overview
Located in California, Aspire General has served Californian drivers for over 100 years. They offer bilingual services to assist Spanish-speaking drivers through the coverage process.
Aspire General has a B+ AM Best rating and an in-house claims process for smooth filing. They offer complete online and automated solutions like automated bill pay.
Filing a claim is simple:
- Claims Phone Number: 855-231-1727
Policyholders have access to the claims department 24/7 through the provided claims number.
- Bilingual: Bilingual service and claims representatives are available.
- Online Portal: Customers are able to pay online through their portal and manage their policy easily.
- Online Tools: Automatic payments are available as well as e-signatures to get you covered quickly.
- Lack Of Available Locations: Only available in California.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Aspire General insurance discounts
- Claim Free Discount: If you remain accident and claim free you may be eligible for the good driver discount.
- Multi-Car Discount: Insure multiple vehicles with Aspire and you're eligible for a discount.
- Safe Car Discount: If your car is equipped with anti-lock brakes you may be eligible for a discount.
- Anti-Theft Discount: Equipping your car with a tracker or an alarm may make you eligible for this discount.
- Good Student Discount: A student still enrolled in school with a high GPA may be eligible for this discount.
Consider Aspire General Insurance if...
Aspire General is one of few insurers that offer bilingual services and claim filing. This puts them at an advantage for servicing Spanish-speaking drivers.
Their online portal and tools make managing your policies and paying your bills online easy and convenient.
Consider alternatives to Aspire General Insurance if...
Aspire General is only available in California. If you live outside of California, look for similar insurers in your area.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!