Bear River Mutual is an excellent choice in auto insurer if you live in Utah and have a good driving history. If you meet Bear River Mutual's qualifications, they offer extensive coverage at an affordable rate. Easy online tools like QuickPay make managing your policies with Bear River Mutual a breeze.
Bear River Mutual Insurance overview
Established in 1909, Bear River Mutual was founded on the banks of Bear River in Utah. Originally formed to give affordable insurance to local farmers, Bear River Mutual now offer various coverages to Utah residents.
Bear River Mutual accepts drivers with a good driving history so they're able to provide those drivers with the lowest rates possible. If you have a poor driving history, you won't qualify for Bear River Mutual insurance.
Additional coverage options
- Rental Reimbursement: This coverage reimburses you for a rental car. This is important when you're waiting for car repairs after an accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Offers towing and other services for when your car breaks down on the side of the road.
Filing a claim is simple:
File your claim any time using the above claims form. Call the claims number to speak with an agent.
- QuickPay: Pay your bill online conveniently.
- Great Rates: Car premiums at Bear River Mutual are lower than average for non-standard drivers.
- Good Discount Offerings: While we couldn't find a list of available discounts, many policyholders are pleased with the discounts that Bear River Mutual agents have offered them. We suggest reaching out to an agent to see what you qualify for.
- Lack of Locations: Only available in Utah.
- Strict Insurance Qualification: If you have a history of tickets or bad driving, Bear River Mutual won't insure you.
Bear River Mutual Insurance coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Bear River Mutual Insurance discounts
Bear River Mutual doesn't have any listed discounts to take advantage of. However, we suggest reaching out to an agent and asking about some general auto insurance discounts, like those discussed here.
Consider Bear River Mutual Insurance if...
If you live in Utah and have an excellent driving history, Bear River Mutual is going to have the most competitive rates for you. They tailor their auto insurance to the needs of good drivers, but also offer additional discounts you're able to ask your agent about to lower your rates further.
Their online QuickPay is also very convenient for online policy management.
Consider alternatives to Bear River Mutual Insurance if...
If you have a less-than-stellar driving history and/or live outside Utah, Bear River Mutual isn't a good choice in insurer for you. They focus only on Utah drivers and drivers with an excellent history.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!