Bunker Hill is an excellent auto insurer for residents of Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Texas. They offer basic auto insurance coverage for standard drivers with an assortment of discounts to apply for.
Founded in 1996, Bunker Hill has its headquarters in Boston, MA. They write basic auto insurance coverage through their partner Plymouth Rock Insurance.
While their auto insurance offerings are standard, they provide ample discounts to take advantage of and lower your rates further. Paired with good customer service, Bunker Hill is very competitive.
Easy online quotes, bill pay, and claims forms, make policy management convenient.
Bunker Hill's auto policies include all the basics plus add-ons such as:
File claims online, any time.
Bunker Hill offers a variety of discounts to further their low rates:
• Advance Shopper: Purchasing your policy in advance, before your activation date, qualifies you for a discount.
• Anti-Theft: Adding additional anti-theft devices to your car makes you eligible for a discount.
• Away at School: If your student driver leaves the car at home while at away at school, you're able to save money.
• Companion Package: You're eligible for a discount if your spouse also purchases a policy.
• Driver Training: Sign up for additional driving training courses to receive a discount.
• eDocuments: Sign up for electronic documents instead of paper for your policy and receive a discount.
• Good Student: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
• New Driver: New drivers receive a discount.
• Paid in Full: Pay your premium in full to receive a discount.
Bunker Hill has good rates and excellent reviews such as an A+ BBB rating. Combining this with their large array of discounts and convenient online tools makes them very competitive in the insurance industry.
If you're not located in Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, or Texas, Bunker Hill isn't the right insurer for you.
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.