Since 1914, Celina Insurance has provided coverage to residents of Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia. They split their coverage offerings into different groups to reduce costs to each group. The three groups are those with a stellar driving record, those with a less-than-perfect record, and those who own a motorcycle.
Celina Insurance overview
Celina Insurance has been proudly providing service for over 100 years. They offer auto, home, business, and farm insurance at competitive rates with an array of discounts to make your monthly premium even lower.
Additional optional coverages
To supplement their 3 automobile programs, Celina Insurance offers optional add-ons, such as:
- Roadside Assistance: Get coverage if your car breaks down, you need a tire change or towing services.
- Rental Reimbursement: Covers the per-day cost of a rental car.
- Glass Coverage: Covers cracks in a windshield.
- Named Non-Owner Coverage: Covers a named driver while driving non-owned private passenger vehicles.
- Gap Insurance: If your car is totaled, gap insurance pays for the difference between the vehicle's cash value and the unpaid balance of the lease or loan.
Filing a claim is simple
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Been in business for over 100 years
- Able to make your monthly premium payment directly online
- Limited coverage area, only available in Kentucky, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
- Automobile Program: Must have an above-average driving record to be eligible for this auto insurance program. Enjoy low deductibles and a wide variety of coverages.
- Miami Auto Program: Fender bender? A couple of tickets under your belt? Miami Auto is for those with a less-than-perfect driving record. It is geared toward drivers who may have been involved in an accident or had motor vehicle violations in the past.
- Miami Motorcycle Program: Celina offers excellent rates and comprehensive coverage for cruisers, touring, and many other bikes.
Celina car insurance discounts
Celina offers multiple discounts to help lower your monthly premium.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Claims Free Renewal Discount: If you go claims-free during your policy term, get a discount at the time of renewal.
- Paid In Full Discount: Save by paying your entire premium at the beginning of your policy term.
- Good Student Discount: For full-time high school or college students who maintain a 'B' average or better.
- Driving Training Discount: For drivers who complete an approved driving training course.
- Safety and Anti-Theft Device Discount: For cars with safety features such as airbags, anti-lock brakes, passive restraints, and anti-theft devices.
Consider Celina if...
If you live in one of the six states Celina covers and want reliable auto insurance with multiple discounts, this might be the right company.
Consider alternatives to Celina if...
Celina offers 3 distinct auto programs with specific eligibility requirements. If you want a broader range of policies, this model doesn't suit you, and Celina probably isn't your best option.
What is my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!