Founded in 2016, Clearcover's modern approach to insurance aims to provide quality insurance at amazingly low prices. They operate with an online-only model, cutting personnel costs that save you money. They offer coverage to residents of Arizona, Illinois, Ohio, and Utah.
Clearcover Insurance overview
Clearcover operates with technology at the forefront: their online-only approach allows you to easily and quickly get a quote, buy a policy, and then manage your policy. You're in complete control with the Clearcover mobile app. Never worry about having to deal with an insurance agent. This minimalistic, modern approach allows Clearcover to offer car insurance at incredibly low prices.
Clearcover offers unique, additional coverages that you might be able to take advantage of, integrating their modern approach into the policies they provide.
- Rideshare Coverage: If you drive for a rideshare company like Uber or Lyft, then you can add Clearcover's Rideshare endorsement to extend coverage when you have the rideshare app turned on, but don't have a fare.
- Alternate Transportation Coverage: Alternate Transportation coverage allows you to stay mobile while your vehicle is not drivable due to a covered incident. When you have Alternate Transportation coverage, Clearcover gives you money so that you can decide how to get around – whether that's through carpooling, using ridesharing services, taking public transportation, or renting a car from a company of your choice.
- Offers rideshare coverage for Uber and Lyft drivers
- Clearcover mobile app allows you to manage all aspects of your policy from anywhere, at anytime
- It's easy to get insured in minutes
- Currently offers coverage in only 5 states, but plans on expanding to all 50.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist: Protects you in the event you're hit by a driver who doesn't have any, or enough, insurance to cover your injuries or damages.
- Collision: Pays to repair or replace your car if it's damaged or totaled in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Pays for damages or loss caused by things other than another vehicle (weather-related damage, theft, vandalism, etc.)
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you're held responsible for injuring people in another vehicle, this coverage pays toward medical and other related costs.
- Property Damage Liability: If you're held responsible for damaging another person's car or property, this coverage applies to repairs or replacement of the damaged vehicle or property.
- Medical Payments: Coverage for medical costs if you're injured in an accident, regardless of who's at fault.
Clearcover car insurance discounts
Clearcover believes that everyone deserves affordable auto insurance. That's why they took most of the savings that big insurance companies only offer as discounts and made them a standard part of their pricing.
You can save money with Clearcover through safe driving, vehicle safety features, electronic documents, and paying upfront, but you don’t have to look for or select those discounts. Instead, they automatically build them into your package for you!
Consider Clearcover Insurance if...
If you want reliable coverage at lower-than-average rates, you might want to contemplate Clearcover as your next insurance provider. They automatically apply discounts to your policy to ensure you're getting the lowest premium rate possible.
Consider alternatives to Clearcover Insurance if...
Clearcover is an online-only insurer. While this model works for some, if you prefer having your own personal agent to speak to, Clearcover isn't the right choice for you.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!