Concord Group is an excellent choice in auto insurer if you live in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, or Vermont. They're known for having exceptional customer service and claims handling. Their easy-to-use website offers many helpful tools for drivers. Get a quote, today!
Concord Group insurance overview
Established in 1928, Concord Group Insurance is headquartered in Concord, New Hampshire. The Concord Group Insurance Companies are represented by more than 500 local independent agents throughout Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
Concord Group owns multiple insurance providers within these states and gives coverage through these groups/ providers:
- Concord General Mutual Insurance Company
- Green Mountain Insurance Company, Inc.
- State Mutual Insurance Company
- Sunapee Mutual Fire Insurance Company
- Vermont Accident Insurance Company, Inc.
They have an excellent reputation for customer service and claims handling. Concord group takes pride in the services they provide to drivers and makes sure that claims proceed smoothly. They've received multiple awards in the last 12 years for their above-average service quality.
Some of the awards Concord Group has been given include:
- Rated A (Excellent) by the AM Best Company
- Insurance Company of the Year, Maine Insurance Agents Association, 2013
- Interface Partner Award, Applied Systems, 2013
- Award of Excellence, Professional Insurance Agents of New Hampshire, 2010
- Award of Excellence, Personal Lines, Professional Insurance Agents of New Hampshire, 2009
- Roland Roberge Corporate Citizen Award, NH Association of Counties, 2008
Concord Group also gives drivers access to a user-friendly website with many helpful resources. These resources include comprehensive insurance and discount information; "find an agent" tool; online bill pay; policy management; and more!
Additional coverage options
Concord Group's auto policies include all the basics but they also offer additional policy options for those who need it.
Additional coverage includes:
- Personal Auto Coverage Enhancements (PACE): A unique package that includes new car replacement for vehicles purchased in the last 12 months, expanded time to report new and replacement vehicles, and lost earnings for time spent in court regarding a car accident.
- Personal Auto Coverage Enhancements + (PACE+): Provides added benefits such as new car replacement (for vehicles purchased in the last 24 months), full glass coverage with no deductible, and waiver of collision deductible.
- Accident Forgiveness: Forgives your first at-fault accident and prevents your premium from increasing.
- Redi-Paycheck: A low-cost plan to reimburse lost wages for the policyholder when involved in an auto accident, up to $15,000.
- Roadside Assistance: Pays for towing and other roadside assistance if you break down on the side of the road.
- Loan Gap/Lease Gap: Helps to pay off your loan or lease balance if your vehicle is totaled or stolen.
Filing a claim is simple:
- Claims Number:
- Maine 800-482-7443
- Massachusetts 800-422-5246
- New Hampshire 800-888-6050
- Vermont- 800-660-3838
Contact your agent to report a claim or call the claims numbers above to speak to another representative.
- Easy Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill online conveniently.
- Great Rates: Car premiums at Concord Group are lower than average.
- Excellent Service: Concord Group has received over 5 awards in the last 12 years for its great service.
- Lack of Locations: Only available in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
- No Instant Quote: Concord Group doesn't offer an instant online quote. You're encouraged to "find an agent" for a quote on their website.
Concord Group Insurance coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Concord Group insurance discounts
Concord Group offers a variety of discounts to lower your rates further. Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Multi-Policy Discount: Receive a discount for having multiple policies with Concord Group such as home + auto.
- Good Student Discount: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
- Advance Quote: Place your auto policy with The Concord Group seven or more days prior to the policy's effective date for a discount.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT): Sign up for and maintain EFT payments, and a discount applies. (MA only)
- E-Document Delivery: Select and maintain electronic delivery for your policies with The Concord Group for a discount.
Consider Concord Group Insurance if...
If you live within their service areas, Concord Group insurance is an excellent choice in insurer. They offer drivers extensive coverage options, tons of discounts, and award-winning service.
If online policy management is important to you, Concord Group has you covered here too. They have an easy-to-use website that provides online bill pay, policy management, detailed insurance, claims, and discount information. You can also utilize the "find an agent" tool.
Consider alternatives to Concord Group Insurance if...
Concord Group insurance is only available in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Vermont. If you live outside of these states, consider another insurer that is similar to Concord in your area.
Concord Group also doesn't offer an instant online quote, so if online shopping is important to you, consider another insurer.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!