CURE is an excellent auto insurer for residents of New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Those with poor credit find great rates with CURE due to CURE basing insurance rates on your driving history. CURE offers a wide variety of options, including bodily injury liability and towing and labor coverage.
CURE insurance overview
CURE Insurance bases insurance rates on your driving history. If you live in NJ or PA and have great driving records but below average credit history, consider CURE.
CURE offers a basic and standard car insurance policy for car owners. The basic policy is an affordable and lower-cost alternative to the standard car insurance policy. Some drivers who may find the features and coverage unnecessary in the standard package find a balance in the basic package.
Additional coverage options
The Standard Policy from CURE allows you to customize your limits and add-ons. Some examples are:
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Personal Injury Protection
- Physical Damage Coverages
- Collision Or Comprehensive
- Towing And Labor Coverage
- Extended Transportation Coverage
Filing a claim is simple:
The claims department is staffed 24/7.
- Works With Poor Credit: CURE works with both those with a great driving history and those with a poor credit history, they turn few down.
- Affordable Rates: Car premiums at CURE are on average lower and more affordable compared to competitors.
- Good Auto Claims Process: CURE has a well reviewed claims policy.
- Lack Of Available Locations: Only available in the states of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Property and Bodily Liability Insurance: Liability insurance covers medical bills and property damage you cause other people. Required in most states.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This coverage helps to pay for your medical bills after an accident. Required in some states. CURE offers $15,000 in coverage.
- Personal Injury Protection: PIP covers medical bills for you and your passengers. Required in some states.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Insurance: This type of coverage protects you when you’re hit by a driver who doesn’t have insurance. This also covers you when their insurance limits don't cover the full amount of damage. Required in some states.
- Collision Insurance: Collision insurance covers your car repairs after an accident. It doesn't matter who's at fault. Optional.
- Comprehensive Insurance: This insurance covers damage from things outside of your control. This includes fires, floods, and vandalism. Optional.
CURE car insurance discounts
CURE offers a few discounts to lower your rates further.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Good Driver Discount: Receive up to a 35% discount if you have a 3-year history of good driving (no tickets or accidents), or up to 40% if have a good 5-year history with CURE.
- Parking Discount: 15% discount is afforded on vehicles that are parked off-street. A 50% discount is afforded on cars that are kept in a garage or secure parking facility that provides 24/7 guard service and/or requires a security code key for entry and exist. Proof is required.
- Multi-Car Discount: Save up to 15% on collision coverage by having multiple cars insured with CURE.
Consider CURE Insurance if...
CURE Insurance is a great choice for someone with poor credit or a driver looking for a reasonable rates. Despite its lower than average cost, CURE provides quality service and good coverage options.
CURE provides solutions when things go wrong. CURE has a positively reviewed claims process with easy-to-contact claims agents.
Consider alternatives to CURE Insurance if...
If you'e not located in New Jersey or Pennsylvania, CURE Insurance is not an option for you.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!