First Chicago is an excellent choice in auto insurer if you live in Wisconsin or Illinois. They have wide range of coverage options, superb discounts, and affordable rates. First Chicago is also top rated with a Better Business Bureau with an A rating!
First Chicago insurance overview
First Chicago was established in 1920, and their top priority is customer satisfaction. Their headquarters is in Chicago, and they serve both Illinois and Wisconsin. In the 100 years that they have done business, they've only had 5 presidents! And in the last 5 years, they have grown roughly 15% every year.
They offer a range of insurance plans, perfect no matter your needs.
Choose from their basic liability only protection, comprehensive, collision, towing and rental. They also offer a range of payment options, whether you want to pay for your policy upfront, pay monthly or quarterly.
Filing a claim is relatively simple. You have 2 options:
The claims department is staffed 24/7.
- Wide Range of Discounts: Take advantage of their discounts to ensure that you get the lowest price possible.
- Affordable Rates: Car premiums at CURE are on average lower and more affordable compared to competitors.
- Top Ratings: First Chicago has been a member of the Better Business Bureau since 1983 and has an A rating!
- Lack Of Available Locations: Only available in Wisconsin and Illinois.
- Liability Coverage: Covers losses you are held accountable for in a vehicle accident for injury to others or damage to their property.
- Vehicle Medical Payments: Covers your medical expenses as well as passengers in your vehicle if the expenses are a result of a vehicle accident.
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage: Includes Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage, and Under-insured Motorists Bodily Injury coverage.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Applies to losses to your vehicle that are caused when your vehicle collides with another vehicle or object.
- Collision Coverage: Only available when Comprehensive coverage is afforded.
First Chicago insurance discounts
First Chicago offers a variety of discounts to lower your rates further.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Advance Quote Discount: Buy your insurance policy before your coverage is set to start for this discount.
- Anti-Theft Discount: Available if your vehicle is equipped with anti-theft devices.
- Defensive Driver Discount: Taking a defensive driver course qualifies you for savings.
- Driving Record Discount: Earn a discount based on your good driving record.
- Good Student Discount: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
- Homeowners Discount: Homeowners receive a discount on their auto insurance.
- Multi-Car Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one vehicle with First Chicago.
- Paid in Full Discount: Pay your premium in full and save money.
- Renewal Discount: Renewing your policy with First Chicago makes you eligible for a loyalty discount.
- Prior Insurance Discount: Earn this discount if you switch to First Chicago Insurance from a different insurance company.
Consider First Chicago Insurance if...
First Chicago Insurance is a top rated insurer from the BBB, with an A rating. On top of exceptional customer service, they offer affordable rates with standard coverage options.
If you're looking for additional savings, First Chicago has a large variety of discounts for you to take advantage of.
Consider alternatives to First Chicago Insurance if...
Unfortunately, First Chicago is only available to residents of Illinois and Wisconsin.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!