Goodville Mutual is an excellent auto insurer for residents of Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. They're top-rated by both AM Best and the Ward Group with over 90 years of experience. Goodville Mutual also has various coverage options and extra features. Take advantage of their numerous discounts to receive the lowest rates possible.
Goodville Mutual insurance overview
Goodville Mutual was founded in 1926. They offer numerous auto insurance coverages across eight states. They work with local agents to provide the best support possible. Goodville Mutual has an "A" from AM Best. They're also named as one of the top 50 property and casualty companies in the US for 10 years in a row (2010 - 2019) . These two accolades set Goodville Mutual apart as an outstanding insurer. Some notable features from Goodville Mutual are their collision deductible waiver and companion policy deductible waiver.
- Collision Deductible Waiver: Goodville Mutual pays up to $250 of your collision deductible if you hit a vehicle also insured by Goodville Mutual.
- Companion Policy Deductible Waiver: Goodville Mutual applies only one deductible if a covered loss occurs to both a Goodville Mutual Personal Auto policy and a Goodville Mutual Homeowners policy at the same time.
Goodville Mutual places the highest priority on fair claims settlements.
Additional coverage options
Goodville Mutual's auto policies include all the basics but if you're looking for more coverage, consider their Personal Auto Plus package.
Personal Auto Plus includes:
- Accident Forgiveness
- Increased Transportation Expenses
- Towing and Labor
- Parked Car Collision Deductible
- Collision Deductible (not available in Virginia)
- Trip Interruption
Other additional coverages you're able to purchase separately include:
- Towing and Labor
- Transportation Expenses
- Repair or Replacement
- Trip Interruption
Filing a claim is simple:
File your claim any time using the above claims form. Call one of the claims numbers to speak to an agent directly.
- Easy Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill online conveniently.
- Great Rates: Car premiums at Goodville Mutual are lower than average, with ample discounts to apply for.
- Mobile App: Download their convenient app to manage your policy anywhere.
- Lack of Locations: Only available in Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Virginia.
Goodville Mutual Insurance coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Underinsured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Goodville Mutual insurance discounts
Goodville Mutual offers a variety of discounts to lower your rates further. Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Safe Drivers Discount: Being accident-free for the past 4 years qualifies you for this discount.
- Tiers Discount: Multiple tiers are available to recognize your driving record, with appropriate discounts to match your driving behavior.
- Multi-Policy Discount: Insure multiple policies such as auto + home to receive a discount.
- Anti-Theft Discount: If your vehicle is equipped with an alarm or another safety device, you're eligible for this discount.
- Passive Restraint Discount: This discount is available to policyholders whose vehicles are equipped with airbags or passive seat belts.P
- Anti-Lock Braking System Discount: Vehicles equipped with a factory-installed four-wheel anti-lock braking system qualify for savings.
- Good Student Discount: Students who maintain a "B" average or better get a discount.
- Resident Student Discount: Unmarried students who attend a school more than 100 miles from home and don't have a vehicle with them are eligible for savings.
- Driver Training Discount: Students who pass an approved driver training course are offered savings.
- Multi-Car Discount: Insure more than one personal vehicle with the Goodville Mutual for this discount.
- Driver Improvement Discount: Mature drivers who complete a state-approved defensive driving course save on their Goodville Mutual premiums.
Consider Goodville Mutual Insurance if...
Goodville Mutual is an excellent insurer for drivers who set a priority on good customer service and convenient online tools.
With top ratings from AM Best, the Ward Group, and their own policyholders, they're a no-brainer choice for drivers looking for quality support.
Easy online tools like bill pay and mobile app policy management make Goodville Mutual convenient to use.
Consider alternatives to Goodville Mutual Insurance if...
Unfortunately, Goodville Mutual is only available in Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. If you like Goodville Mutual's offerings but live elsewhere, we suggest checking local or nationwide insurers for the same coverage options.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!