Kentucky National has provided coverage in Kentucky and Tennessee for nearly 50 years. They specialize in personal and property insurance. They sell policies exclusively through their massive network of independent agents.
Kentucky National Insurance overview
Since 1973, Kentucky National has provided quality, affordable insurance to residents of Kentucky and Tennessee. They use a network of helpful independent agents to help you find the perfect coverage for your needs, whether that's auto, home, or rental insurance. Kentucky National is the only property and casualty insurance company in the state owned by Kentucky stockholders.
Types of insurance offered
Aside from auto insurance, Kentucky National offers many other types of insurance coverage, including:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Manufactured Homeowners Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Rental Properties Insurance
If you're looking to lower your monthly premium, bundling your auto with any of these other insurance types is a great idea. Even better? Kentucky National makes it easy. Contact your agent to have your policies combined.
Filing a claim is simple
- Low, competitive rates
- A huge network of independent agents to help personalize a policy that's best for you
- Filing a claim can be done directly on the Kentucky National website
- Limited coverage area, only available in Kentucky and Tennessee
- Liability Coverage: Protects you for damages to others if you are at-fault in an accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Coverage for your vehicle from claims like theft, vandalism, weather, and falling objects.
- Collision Coverage: Protection for damage to your vehicle if you have a covered accident such as colliding with another vehicle or experience a single-vehicle accident.
Kentucky National car insurance discounts
Kentucky National Insurance doesn't explicitly offer any discounts, but they do provide advice on how you can save on your premiums.
Here are some things you can do to lower your monthly rate:
- Drive safely. Your driving record is a huge factor when calculating your premium; a clean driving history typically results in a lower rate.
- Raise your deductibles. Low deductibles increase your premiums. Making claims for small damages is also a hassle if you have a low deductible.
- Buy a car that is cheap to repair. A car with specialty parts can be expensive to fix, it's best to do your research to see which makes and models are notorious for having costly repairs.
- Use the same insurance company. Bundling your auto with other types of insurance typically saves you money, plus you only have one monthly premium payment as oppose to two.
Consider Kentucky National if...
Kentucky National is a great choice if you live in their coverage area and need more than one type of insurance coverage. Aside from auto, Kentucky National offers home, condo, and rental insurance. They make bundling easy and affordable.
Consider alternatives to Kentucky National if...
Unfortunately, you aren't eligible for coverage from Kentucky National Insurance if you live outside of Kentucky and Tennessee.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!