Kinney Pike is an excellent choice in auto insurer if you live in Vermont. They're recognized as a Best Practices Agency by IIABA, and have an A+ rating with the BBB. Offering affordable rates and 24/7 claims services, Kinney Pike is our top recommendation for Vermont drivers.
Kinney Pike insurance overview
Body: Kinney Pike is Vermont’s largest independent insurance agency. They've got a solid reputation for representing a strong selection of insurance companies. Most policyholders say they value Kinney Pike's:
- Sound Advice
- Cost-Effective Protection
- Superior Service
Since 1995, Kinney Pike has been chosen annually as a Best Practices Agency. They're the only insurance agency recognized in Vermont for its Best Practices Status by the IIABA.
Filing a claim is simple:
After you submit a claim, Kinney Pike contacts you and assists you through the claims process.
- 24/7 Claims: File your claims 24/7. Agents are always standing by.
- Affordable Rates: Car premiums at Kinney Pike are lower than average.
- Top Rated: A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Lack of Locations: Only available in Vermont.
Kinney Pike coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Underinsured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Kinney Pike insurance discounts
Kinney Pike offers a variety of discounts to further lower their rates.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Good Student Discount: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one vehicle with Kinney Pike.
- Multi-Policy Discount: Save by having multiple policies with Kinney Pike Insurance.
- Pay In Full: Pay your premium total 6 or 12 months at a time for a discount.
Consider Kinney Pike Insurance, if...
Kinney Pike can't be beaten when it comes to customer care and quality service. If you're in Vermont and support is a high priority for you, Kinney Pike is the perfect choice.
Affordable rates matched with their available discounts allow for below average rates for its policyholders.
Consider alternatives to Kinney Pike Insurance, if...
If you're not located in Vermont, or plan to move any time soon, Kinney Pike isn't a good choice for you. We recommend comparing insurers with similar overages and discounts in your area.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!