Main Street America is an insurance provider that sells in 37 states to individuals and small businesses. Their auto insurance coverage comes with a wide range of add-ons and discounts. These features make them the choice of over 650,000 policyholders today.
Main Street America overview
Since 1923, individuals, families, and businesses have chosen Main Street America for their coverage needs. They offer auto, home, renters, umbrella, landlord, and flood insurance. A multitude of discounts makes Main Street America one of the most affordable insurance companies around.
Additional coverage options
Main Street America provides enhanced coverage options in addition to their standard coverages so you can extend extra protection to you and your vehicle.
Here is a list of optional add-ons for your auto policy:
- New Vehicle Replacement: If your new vehicle is stolen or totaled, Main Street America Insurance pays for the full replacement cost of a similar new vehicle.
- Accident Forgiveness: Protects your premium rate from rising after your first at-fault accident.
- Original Equipment Manufactured Parts Replacement: Ensures that only OEM parts will be used if you need to have your car repaired.
- Full Safety Glass: Covers cracks in a windshield or total glass replacement.
- Roadside Assistance: Get coverage if your car breaks down, you need a tire change or towing services.
- Loan-Lease Protection: Covers the gap between what you owe on your leased car and what it's worth when your leased car is totaled.
Filing a claim is simple
- Phone: Call 877-4CLAIMS (425-2467) any time, day or night, to report your claim
- Online: File a claim directly through the Main Street America website
- Flexible billing options
- Wide range of coverages for both individuals and businesses
- Easy claim reporting process
- They deal exclusively with independent agents; you won't be able to get a quote online
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you injure someone in a car accident, this coverage pays for his or her medical expenses and any damages awarded in a lawsuit.
- Property Damage Liability: This provides coverage if you are responsible for an accident and damage someone's property.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist: If you are injured in an accident and the person at fault has no insurance or insufficient coverage, we will pay for your losses, damages, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Main Street America car insurance discounts
Main Street America offers multiple discounts to help lower your monthly premium.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Multi-Policy Discount: Bundling your auto with any other type of insurance from Main Street America can save you cash on your total monthly premium.
- Safe Driver Discount: If you've been accident- and violation-free for the past 3 years, you're eligible to save money with this discount.
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Insuring more than one vehicle on your policy can save you big on your premiums.
- Paid-in-Full Discount: Receive a discount for paying your entire policy's premium in one upfront payment at the beginning of your policy term.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Discount: Paying online via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with your credit card or checking account gets you a discount.
- Mature Operator (65+) Discount: Drivers age 65 and over who have completed a mature driver improvement course are eligible for this discount.
- Loyalty Discount: Applicable to policies that have been continuously active for at least one full year.
- Good Student Discount: Full-time high school and college students with a 'B' grade average or better are eligible to save money on their rates.
- Student Away From Home Discount: Applies to students at least 100 miles away from home without your vehicle.
- Anti-Theft Discount: For vehicles with active alarm systems.
Consider Main Street America if...
Main Street America is a perfect match if you want quality, affordable insurance with a wide range of discounts. They offer over 20 discounts and add-ons that allow you to customize a policy tailored exactly to your needs and your budget.
Consider alternatives to Main Street America if...
Currently, Main Street America products are only offered through independent insurance agents. Main Street America isn't the best option for you if you prefer handling your policy with online tools.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!