Pact's modern approach to car insurance includes a fully automated mobile experience. Manage every aspect of your insurance coverage entirely from your phone. You can put coverage on Pause—a feature that reimburses you for the days you aren't driving your vehicle.
Pact is a new car insurance company that strays away from the agent-only model. Instead, Pact lets you control your policy with the Pact mobile app. Get a quote, adjust your policy, file a claim, request roadside assistance, and even Pause your coverage all at the touch of a button.
Pact Insurance is built for people on the move and those who love flexibility. On the Pact app, you can Pause coverages when you don't drive your car. Pact then reimburses a portion of your monthly premium for the days you weren't behind the wheel.
- It takes as little as 15 seconds to Pause your policy
- Save up to 40% more when you Pause
- Manage completely in-app
Filing a claim is simple
- In-App: In the Pact app, under the "Menu" tab, click "File a claim" and follow the instructions to submit a claim 24/7/365.
- Phone: Call the Pact Claims Team 24/7 at (855) 722-8170.
- All-inclusive Pact mobile app allows you to do everything quickly and easily.
- Pact Pause guarantees you only pay for the days you're driving your car.
- Takes as little as 90 seconds from start to finish to get an auto insurance policy with Pact.
- Currently, Pact is only available in Ohio, with more markets to be added soon.
- Bodily Injury: Covers medical costs you're responsible for as a result of an at-fault accident.
- Property Damage: Covers repairs that you're responsible for as a result of an at-fault accident.
- Collision: Covers your car's repair costs if you happen to collide with someone or something.
- Comprehensive: Covers your car's repair costs for incidental damage (weather-related, theft, etc.)
- Medical Payments: Covers medical costs when you're injured as a result of an accident.
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist Bodily Injury: Covers medical costs when you're struck by a driver who doesn't have enough insurance.
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: Covers your car's repair costs when the driver at fault doesn't have insurance.
- Loan/Lease Payoff: Covers the gap between what you owe on your leased car and what it's worth when your leased car is totaled.
Pact car insurance discounts
Pact doesn't offer explicit discounts; rather, you can save on your premium with Pact Pause. If you aren't using your car for at least 2 days, you can pause your insurance coverage. Pact then refunds your premium for the days you didn't use your car.
Consider Pact if...
If you live in Ohio and you need flexibility, Pact is the right choice. Pact understands that sometimes your schedule changes or you're away from home. So, when you're not driving your vehicle, Pact won't charge you an insurance premium.
Consider alternatives to Pact if...
Currently, Pact only services Ohio. If you're outside of this state, you aren't eligible for coverage.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options. Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!