Stillwater was founded in 2000 as a branch of Fidelity National Financial, a Fortune 500 company. They offer property and casualty insurance in 48 states and Washington D.C. They provide many types of coverages, policy add-ons, and several discounts, with some of the most affordable rates around.
Stillwater Insurance overview
Stillwater offers auto, home, renters, and condo insurance at affordable rates. They allow you to tailor your coverage with a suite of policy add-ons. Their discounts make already-affordable premiums even better. With nationwide coverage and a solid reputation, we've found Stillwater to be an excellent choice for your insurance needs.
Additional coverage options
Stillwater offers standard auto insurance coverages, but provides add-ons so you can customize your policy to fit your needs.
Here's a look at what additional options they offer:
- Rental: Reimburses your rental costs if your car is being repaired under a collision or comprehensive claim.
- Towing: Reimburses you if your car needs to be towed to a shop for a covered repair.
- Medical payments: Pays for necessary medical treatments and other costs in the event of an accident.
- Personal Injury Protection: Pays medical bills for any person injured in your car in an accident, regardless of who's at fault.
Filing a claim is simple
- Phone: Call 24/7 to report your claim at 800-220-1351
- Email: You may send an email to email@example.com
- Agent: Speak to your local agent to report a claim
- Reliable, affordable coverage options
- Licensed in 48 states and Washington D.C.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Coverage options vary by state, auto insurance is only available in 22 out of the 48 states they do business in
- Bodily Injury Liability: If you're held responsible for injuring people in another vehicle, this coverage pays toward medical and other related costs.
- Property Damage Liability: If you're held responsible for damaging another person's car or property, this coverage applies to repairs or replacement of the damaged vehicle or property.
- Collision: Pays to repair or replace your car if it's damaged or totaled in an accident.
- Comprehensive: Pays for damages or loss caused by things other than another vehicle (weather-related damage, theft, vandalism, etc.)
- Uninsured/Under-insured Motorist: Protects you in the event you're hit by a driver who doesn't have any, or enough, insurance to cover your injuries or damages.
Stillwater car insurance discounts
Stillwater offers several discounts to help lower your premium.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Good Driver Discount: Being safe pays. If you've been accident and violation-free for at least 3 years, you're eligible for this discount.
- Good Student Discount: Full-time high school and college students save big by maintaining a 'B' average or better.
- Multi-Car Discount: You could save money by insuring two or more vehicles on your policy.
- Multi-Policy Discount: Bundling your auto with another one of Stillwater's insurances saves you money on your premium.
- Paid-in-Full Discount: Get a discount when you pay your entire policy premium in one upfront payment at the beginning of your policy term.
- Paperless Discount: Go green and get a discount. Those who choose strictly digital communication are eligible.
- Anti-Theft Device Discount: Having a built-in safety feature (such as an alarm system) saves you money.
Consider Stillwater Insurance if...
We've found Stillwater to be a pretty solid company. They offer multiple coverages, many discounts, and their claims process is simple and fast. If you need quality, affordable auto insurance, Stillwater is a great choice.
Consider alternatives to Stillwater Insurance if...
If you're looking for auto insurance, check first to make sure they offer that in your state. If not, unfortunately, Stillwater won't be a good choice for you.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!