Sublimity offers excellent auto insurance options to residents of Idaho, Oregon, and Utah. Sublimity's mobile app, MySublimity, allows users to manage their policy on the go. Their large selection of discounts, such as their Small Community Discount, make Sublimity's rates very competitive.
Sublimity insurance overview
Sublimity was established in 1896 in Sublimity, Oregon. The mutual company has since expanded its operations to 3 other states. Since mutual companies are owned by their policyholders, Sublimity has customer satisfaction as the highest priority.
Sublimity's mobile app, MySublimity, allows users to manage their policy on the go.
Additional coverage options
Sublimity's auto policies include all the basics plus add-ons such as:
- Rental Reimbursement: This coverage reimburses you for a rental car. This is important when your car is being repaired after an accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Pays for towing and other roadside assistance if you break down on the side of the road.
- Loan/Lease Coverage: If your vehicle is totaled in a car accident, this pays your remaining car loan or lease balance.
- Special Equipment Coverage: Pays for the replacement of special car equipment like sports modifications (i.e. spoilers), mobility modifications (i.e. wheelchair access), and media modifications (like backseat TVs, and video game systems).
Filing a claim is simple:
After you submit a claim, a Sublimity Insurance adjuster contacts you and assists you through the claims process. File your claim any time on the online claims page, as well as access emergency 24/7 claims numbers.
- Easy Online Bill Pay: Pay your bill online conveniently.
- Great Rates: Car premiums at Sublimity are lower than average.
- Mobile App: Manage your policy on the go.
- Lack of Locations: Only available in Idaho, Oregon, and Utah.
Sublimity coverage options
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Sublimity insurance discounts
Sublimity offers a variety of discounts to further their low rates. Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Multi-Policy Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one policy with Century National (such as home + auto).
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one car with Sublimity.
- Good Student Discount: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
- Renewal Discount: Receive a discount for remaining loyal to Sublimity for your insurance needs.
- Waiver Forgiveness: Waiver of accident surcharge for a long-time customer's first loss.
- Small Community Discount: Get a discount for living in a small community.
- Senior Driving Training Discount: Seniors 55+ get a discount for taking a driving course.
Consider Sublimity Insurance, if...
If you enjoy conveniences such as online bill pay, and policy management via an app, Sublimity is an excellent choice. They offer multiple, easy ways to file a claim, and great customer support (backed by their A+ BBB rating).
Their many discount offers reduce their already fair rates, creating a really affordable car policy.
Consider alternatives to Sublimity Insurance, if...
If you're not located in Idaho, Oregon, or Utah, Sublimity isn't the best insurance option for you. Sublimity Insurance focuses on these specific communities and offers special discounts tailored to their needs.
What is my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. Make a list of the insurance features and discounts you like. Then easily compare those notes with other insurers in your area. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!