Western National is an excellent auto insurer for residents of one of the 7 covered states. With over 115 years of experience, they focus on excellent customer service. They have an A+ rating with the BBB. Generally affordable rates and ample discounts make their auto insurance rates lower than average.
Western National insurance overview
Western National has well over a century in the insurance industry. Western National serves Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Western National Insurance has a penalty-free promise. This guarantees policyholders they won’t have to pay a higher rate after an accident.
They also have great customer service with good coverage and affordable rates.
Additional coverage options
Western National auto policies include all the basics plus add-ons such as:
- Pet Injury Coverage: Covers the expenses of any injuries your pet may sustain in an accident.
- Car Seat Replacement: Pays for the replacement of a car seat after an accident.
- Temporary Transportation Expense: Covers your costs associated with renting a car when yours is being repaired.
Filing a claim is simple:
- Claim Phone Number: 855-921–3164
Policyholders have access to the claims department 24/7 through the provided claims number.
- Excellent Discounts: Western National offers a wide range of discounts.
- Affordable Rates: Car premiums at Western National are lower than average.
- Top Rated: An A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Lack Of Available Locations: Only available in Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Covers the costs incurred from damaging another person’s property.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: This pays for the damages if the insured is deemed responsible for injuries or death to another individual.
- Medical Expenses: Pays for medical expenses resulting in injuries caused to your passengers or driver of the insured auto.
- Under-insured And Uninsured Motorist Coverage: Covers medical expenses caused by another driver who doesn't carry enough insurance to pay for all the damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for the cost of damage to the insured car when in an at-fault accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers expenses caused by damage to the insured car by any other means besides an accident. This includes theft, severe weather, tree limbs falling, etc.
Western National insurance discounts
Western National offers a variety of discounts to lower your rates further.
Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Defensive Driver Discount: Taking a defensive driver course qualifies you for savings.
- Good Student Discount: Get rewarded with a good student discount if you or someone on your policy has good grades.
- Company Car Discounts: Receive a discount if you drive a company car for work.
- Multi-Car Discount: Receive a discount for insuring more than one vehicle with Western National.
Consider Western National Insurance if...
Western National has an A+ rating with BBB and provides great customer service. They're a great choice for drivers looking for affordable rates, ample discounts, and an overall great value.
Consider alternatives to Western National Insurance if...
Western National isn't available everywhere. If you don't live in one of the 7 covered states, you'll have to look elsewhere.
What's my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!