Members of AARP get many benefits, including the option of recreational vehicle coverage, including your RV. AARP provides basic and full coverage, while offering discounts for you to save on your annual premiums. Get excellent service 24/7 with AARP RV Insurance, today!
AARP RV Insurance overview
The AARP (Auto Insurance Program from The Hartford) offers members many benefits, including RV insurance. They specialize in recreational vehicle protection, such as your protection for your RV, motorhome or trailer.
One of the best things about AAARP’s RV insurance is that you get free quotes. Their team is available 24/7, allowing you easy access to service. AARP also provides you with a few discounts to help you save on annual premiums.
To get AARP RV insurance, you need to be a member of the group. Once you’re accepted you’re able to begin getting RV coverage.
- Additional services available: Not only do you get RV insurance, but you’re also able to get multiple other membership benefits, including roadside assistance.
- Online Portal: You’re easily able to pay online through their portal and manage your auto policy.
- 24/7 service: AARP Insurance has representatives available to you around-the-clock. This makes it easy for you to make a claim or get a quote.
- Limited eligibility: You need to be an AARP member to be eligible for RV insurance.
- Limited coverage area: If you live in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam or the Northern Mariana Islands you can’t get coverage.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your RV during an at-fault accident are covered.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your RV that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs are covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
AARP Insurance discounts
- Safe Driver Discount: Get a reduced price with AARP Insurance if you’ve gone 3-5 years without an at-fault accident.
- Multi-Car Discount: You’re eligible for a discounted rate with AARP if you insure both your home and car on one policy.
- Membership discount: Get a lowered insurance rate if you’re a member of the RV club.
Consider AARP RV Insurance, if…
AARP insurance is a reliable option for people who regularly use their RV for family vacations, work trips and other uses. They also provide roadside assistance options to ensure that you travel safely during long distance drives.
Consider alternatives to AARP RV Insurance, if…
If you live in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam or the Northern Mariana Islands you can’t get coverage with AARP Insurance. In this case, seek coverage for your RV from a different provider.
H2: What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!