Get an excellent range of auto coverage policies with Acceptance Insurance. They specialize in providing "high-risk" or SR-22 insurance. Coverage extends to a list of 17 U.S states. Their team is helpful, and known for fast responses to online queries.
Acceptance Insurance overview
Acceptance Insurance, based in Nashville, TN, is a leading provider of personalized auto insurance coverage. They’re an established company and have been around since 1969. Acceptance is renowned for their service and affordable premiums, with an average of 200,000 satisfied customers.
Acceptance Insurance specializes in providing great rates for high-risk drivers. They also provide affordable rates for SR-22 Insurance.
Your yearly premiums get worked out based on your vehicle, age, number of accidents, location and more. Have you got many marks on your driving record? You’re still able to get affordable coverage from Acceptance Insurance.
- Online service: Acceptance Insurance provides a user-friendly online portal for claims and payments.
- Mobile app: Save time and easily manage your auto premiums with the Acceptance Insurance pp.
- Coverage for ‘high-risk’ drivers: Unlike most companies, Acceptance Insurance offers competitive coverage rates for high-risk drivers, including SR-22 Insurance.
- Limited service areas: You can’t get coverage throughout the U.S., only in the listed 17 states.
- SR-22 insurance: Get this policy to ensure your eligibility for ‘high-risk’ auto coverage. This document is an agreement between Acceptance Insurance and your state. It allows you to drive after you’ve received a DUI.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
- RV Insurance: Get insurance on your RV and be protected during at-fault and not-at fault accidents.
Acceptance Insurance discounts
Acceptance Insurance provides discounts to help you to save on your yearly premiums. Make your coverage even more affordable, and receive great benefits. Here are some discounts you may be eligible for:
- Safe Driver Discount: Get a reduced price with Acceptance Insurance if you’ve gone 3-5 years without an at-fault accident.
- Good Student Discount: Save on your yearly premiums if you’re a student under 25. Acceptance provides this discount to students with a GPA of 3.0 (B).
- Multi-Car Discount: You’re eligible for a discounted rate with Acceptance if you insure many vehicles on one policy.
- Anti-Theft Discount: Install anti-theft features in your car and get a discount on your yearly premium.
Consider Acceptance Insurance, if…
If you’ve got many accidents on your record, or a DUI, then Acceptance Insurance is an excellent option. They’re one of the few providers that offer affordable coverage for your vehicle. You’re also able to get discounts to further lower the cost of your yearly premiums.
Consider alternatives to Acceptance Insurance, if…
If you don’t live within the 17 states that receive coverage, you need to look elsewhere. Acceptance is also not the best option for drivers with a clean record.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!