AIG Auto Insurance focuses on providing a wide range of coverage options. If you have many assets, then AIG Insurance is the best option for you. Their coverage extends to all U.S. states. Get affordable premiums and excellent auto coverage options to suit your needs.
AIG Auto Insurance overview
AIG Insurance is a global company that provides services throughout the U.S. They offer financial services, such as Life & Retirement or Investments business units on top of auto insurance. Their aim is to help you protect your assets, such as your vehicle, yacht, home or property.
Their general insurance is competitive, with great rates and a wide range of coverage options. You’re able to get a premium that suits your needs and keeps you protected. Their team of experts is available whenever you need them.
- Multiple coverage options: You’re able to cover your home, property, boat, vehicle and private collection of valuable artworks etc.
- Additional services available: Not only do you get world-class insurance, but you’re also able to get multiple financial services as well.
- Online Portal: You’re easily able to pay online through their portal and manage your auto policy.
- No ‘high-risk’ coverage: You’re unable to get coverage if you’re a high-risk driver and need SR-22 insurance.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident are covered.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots.
- Excess Liability Coverage: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- High liability limit: You get liability limits of up to $1 million per incident. This is typically included in your chosen insurance plan. You’re also able to purchase extra Umbrella liability coverage, with limits up to $100 million.
- Worldwide liability coverage: You’re protected no matter where your travels take you. AIG auto insurance policies extend to trips around the world, not just in the U.S.
- Collector car insurance Get premium coverage on your classic cars. You’re protected during at-fault and not-at-fault accidents.
AIG Auto Insurance discounts
- New Vehicle Replacement Option: If you total your car within 3 years after you purchase it, you get a replacement. You get to choose whether you want the same brand, model and size car, or if you would prefer a new car of the same value.
- Cash Settlement Option: If your car is damaged and the costs of repair are valued at more than 50% of your car’s worth, you get an agreed value payout.
- 360° Support: You’re covered for repairs needed on your car after an accident. You also get coverage for personal property that gets stolen, emergency medical bills and vet bills if your pet gets injured as well.
- Rental Car Reimbursement: If your car is being repaired, you have access to a rental car until it’s fixed. You’re reimbursed up to $12,500 of your rental car cost.
- Original Manufacturers’ Parts: Get service from the original manufacturer of your car when rare, antique or collector parts are damaged.
Consider AIG Auto Insurance, if…
AIG Insurance is the best option for those who have multiple vehicles, or vintage cars. Their wide range of coverage options allow you to also keep your home, property, or boat protected. You’re also able to bundle many assets onto one affordable policy.
With service throughout the U.S., they’re perfect for anyone seeking world-class coverage on many vehicles as well as many properties.
Consider alternatives to AIG Auto Insurance, if…
If you’re a high-risk driver and need SR-22 Insurance then you need to look elsewhere. AIG Insurance doesn’t provide coverage if you have a DUI. AIG Insurance also may not be the best option for young drivers with only one car, unless it is a vintage vehicle.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!