Allstate Classic Car Insurance is a specialized auto coverage feature. This type of policy is specialized insurance for vintage cars, regardless of their mileage. Allstate Classic Car Insurance also guarantees that if your car’s totaled, you get reimbursed the same value. Their policies are personalized to suit your needs. Get affordable classic car insurance, today!
Allstate Classic Car Insurance overview
Allstate is a leading provider of auto insurance throughout all 50 U.S. states. They’re a company that is founded on the principles of community service. Allstate first established themselves in 1931, which gives them nearly a century of insurance experience. This makes them a reliable option for those looking for the best classic car insurance.
Allstate’s unique classic car insurance policies give you unlimited mileage. They also offer a reimbursement of your car’s value in the event of an accident. return on your car’s value.
They’re team is available 24/7, with Spanish-speaking representatives.
- No mileage restrictions: Allstate’s classic car insurance policy doesn’t have any limitations on the amount of mileage your car needs to have.
- Flexible claims: You get to choose when your car gets repaired.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Get back your money: If your classic car is totaled, Allstate Insurance reimburses you the value of it.
- No high-risk coverage: Allstate doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Modern classics from the 80S-2000s
- Modern classics from the 80s-2000s
- Muscle cars
- Sports cars
- Race cars
- Classic trucks and SUVs
- Modified vehicles, hot rods and replicas
- Custom builds
- Vehicles under restoration
- Old military vehicles
- Antique tractors
- Retired fire trucks
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!