Allstate RV Insurance is specialized coverage for motor-homes. This coverage includes the basic auto coverage options, such as liability, collision and comprehensive insurance. Allstate Insurance also offers you retired, transfer and multi-policy discounts to help you save. Get reliable service 24/7 and hassle-free claims, today!
Allstate RV Insurance overview
Allstate is a leading provider of auto insurance throughout all 50 U.S. states. They’re a company that is founded on the principles of community service. Allstate first established themselves in 1931, which gives them nearly a century of insurance experience. This makes them a reliable option for those looking for the best RV insurance.
Allstate’s RV insurance policies give you the same coverage as your auto policies. You’re also offered great discounts to help you get the best value for your money. They’re team is available 24/7, with Spanish-speaking representatives.
You get hassle-free claims and fast quotes with a dedicated team from an experienced RV insurance provider.
- Additional services available: Not only do you get RV insurance, but you’re also able to get additional features, such as roadside assistance.
- Online Portal: You’re easily able to pay online through their portal and manage your auto policy.
- 24/7 service: Allstate Insurance has representatives available to you around-the-clock. This makes it easy for you to make a claim or get a quote.
- No high-risk coverage: Allstate doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
Allstate Insurance discounts
- Multi-policy discount: Combine your auto and home insurance policies to get a reduced premium.
- Transfer Discount: Get a discount for switching to Allstate Insurance after maintaining a policy with another insurer.
- 55 and Retired Discounts: If you’re 55+ years of age, or are no longer seeking employment, you get a lower premium.
Consider Allstate RV Insurance, if…
Allstate RV Insurance is a reliable option for residents who regularly use their RV for family vacations, work trips and other uses. They also provide roadside assistance options to ensure that you travel safely during long distance drives.
Consider alternatives to Allstate RV Insurance, if…
If you’re a high-risk driver or need SR-22 insurance then Allstate isn’t the best option for you. They don’t offer this coverage and won’t give you a good rate if you’ve got many marks on your driving record.
Look for specialized high-risk coverage plans from another provider.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!