American Modern Classic Car Insurance is a specialized auto coverage for vintage and collector vehicles. American Modern provides this coverage to select classic cars from the 50’s-2000’s. They’re a specialized company with over 60 years of experience, making them a great provider for people wanting personalized service.
American Modern Classic Car Insurance overview
American Modern is a leading auto insurance provider. The company was first established in 1965, giving them over 60 years of speciality car insurance experience. American Modern is dedicated to helping you keep your unique cars safe.
What American Modern uses to decide on whether or not your car is a classic are the following features:
- Unique features
- Limited use
- Availability of parts and services
- Popularity across generations
American Modern has a team of specialists in classic car coverage that are available to you 24/7. They also offer an online service for quotes and payments, as well as an insightful blog.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Great premiums: American Modern is well-known for having great prices and affordable classic car premiums.
- No high-risk coverage: American Modern doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Select classic cars from the 50’s-2000’s
- Buick Reatta
- Dodge Ram SRT10#
- Ford F150 Lightning
- Honda S2000
- Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Nissan 350Z
- Pontiac G8
- Saturn Sky
- Volkswagen Cabriolet
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!