AAA offers motorcycle insurance, as well as other money-saving policies. Choose between liability, collision, and comprehensive coverage. Additional options available are uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage and medical bill coverage.
How much does AAA's motorcycle insurance cost?
The American Automobile Association (AAA) provides coverage for motorcycles at an average rate of $35 per year. However, if you're not an AAA member, your rates might be higher. On average, insurance rates are $75 to $200 per year for non-AAA members.
Your rate depends on certain factors, such as the following:
- Motorcycle model
- Driving score
What's covered by AAA motorcycle insurance?
AAA provides full coverage for motorcycles. There are many policies to choose from, including the following:
- Uninsured and under-insured motorist: You're in an accident with someone who doesn't have insurance. Or, if they don't have enough insurance to cover your repairs.
- Comprehensive coverage: Your motorcycle gets damaged by something other than another vehicle, such as hail, fire, or falling tree branches.
- Liability coverage: All at-fault accidents with your motorcycle.
- Collision coverage: Your motorcycle's damaged in an accident and needs repairs. If it's completely totaled, your insurance pays for replacement.
- Medical payments: All medical bills, no matter if it's a not-at-fault or-at fault accident.
Are there any benefits to AAA insurance?
AAA has an extensive range of added features that are available to add to your insurance policy, including the following:
- Tow services: Roadside assistance is available for policyholders. You've got 4 tow service phone calls per policy (for up to 100 miles).
- Custom parts and equipment: Repair and replace your motorcycle's custom parts and unique engine.
- Safety apparel: Repairs needed for your helmet and other safety gear.
- Locksmith services: If you lose your key or it's stolen, you're reimbursed up to $75.
- Trip interruption: Up to $1,000 coverage for flood and accommodation during delays on your trips.
- Fuel delivery: Run out of fuel on the highway? No problem. Get gas delivered to you.
- Trailer assistance: If you've got additional transport and tow-behinds, they're also eligible for towing services, locksmith services, air for tires, and extrication.
- Extrication: A professional retriever gets your bike if it's stuck or falls into a ditch.
Do I get discounts with AAA?
Being with AAA allows you to enjoy many discounts available at leading stores, such as the following:
- Repair shops: AAA has many repair shops on its network, and you get a discounted rate when you use these services.
- Parts and accessories discount: Need new parts for your AAA motorcycle? Get them from NAPA stores or online to receive discounts.
- Vehicle purchases: AAA has many partnerships with leading car dealerships, allowing you to get discounts on your next purchase.
- Interstate passes: Get to where you need to be with a 10% discount on interstate passes.
- Tires and accessories: Adding to your motorcycle to increase quality gets done at a discounted rate.
- Car care centers: Save money on your next car or motorcycle service by going to one of AAA's partnership care centers.
Progressive provides a $50 discount on auto repairs when done at a AAA approved workshop. Contact Progressive to get your easy car insurance quote, today!
How do I apply for AAA motorcycle insurance?
To find your nearest AAA agency follow simple steps:
- Go to the AAA homepage
- Enter your ZIP code
- Navigate to the 'find an agent' page
- Choose the nearest agent and give them a call or stop by for a visit
Get the best motorcycle coverage, now!
For more deals, click below and fill out our form to start comparing FREE quotes, today! Get instant quotes tailored to your needs - fill out our short form, today!