GEICO Classic Car Insurance is a specialized auto coverage feature. This type of policy is insurance for vintage cars, such as vintage 50’s models and old military vehicles. Geico Insurance also guarantees that if your classic car’s totaled, you get reimbursed the same value. Get affordable classic car insurance and policies that suit your needs, today!
Geico Classic Car Insurance overview
GEICO Classic Car Insurance is provided by a company that first established itself in 1936. This gives the company almost a century of auto insurance experience. They’ve also got the highest A++ rating for financial strength from the A.M Best Company, with over $32 billion in assets.
GEICO’s classic car insurance is designed to keep your anique vehicles safe and protect you from unnecessary costs. They’re team is dedicated and available to your 24/7.
What Geico uses to decide on whether or not your car is a classic are the following features:
- Unique features
- Limited use
- Availability of parts and services
- Popularity across generations
- Low deductibles: Get the lowest possible deductible on your classic car insurance policy.
- Get back your money: If your classic car is totalled, GEICO Insurance reimburses you the value of it.
- No vehicle appraisal needed: You don’t need to have your car’s value assessed to apply for a quote.
- No high-risk coverage: GEICO doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Vintage 1995 models or older
- A new exotic car, including an Aston Martin, Lotus, Alfa Romeo, etc.
- A new replica car, such as an 1966 Batmobile
- A classic military vehicle
- Fire truck
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!