Grange Auto Insurance is known for fast, reliable service in 13 U.S. states. They're perfect for those looking for affordable liability, collision or comprehensive coverage. With a range of policies, 24/7 service and low prices, they're a fantastic choice. Personalize your policy and get the best price for you, today!
Grange Auto Insurance overview
Grange Auto Insurance is an independent insurance provider based in Columbus, Ohio. They have over 80 years of insurance experience and have an “A” rating from A.M. Best and $3 billion in assets.
Grange Insurance provides you with the service of a major company, but with personalized policies to suit your needs. You get a customized experience and quotes that are put together with your preferences in mind.
They provide coverage in the following 13 U.S. states:
- South Carolina
Grange Insurance also provides a reliable website, with representatives available 24/7. Whether you need minimum liability coverage, collision or comprehensive, you’re protected with Grange Insurance.
- Customized auto insurance premiums: Get inexpensive coverage and deals that match your budget.
- Online Portal: You’re easily able to pay online through their portal and manage your auto policy.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available around the clock, making it easy for you to apply and get coverage.
- Limited coverage area: Grange Insurance doesn’t provide coverage nationwide. You need to live in one of their 13 listed states to get an auto insurance policy.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident are covered.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs are covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily or make long distance trips.
- Full Glass Coverage: If your car’s glass is broken then you’re covered for the repairs or replacement.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Coverage: Ensure rare, vintage or original car parts. This covers the cost of replacement after an accident.
- Roadside Assistance: Get coverage for towing and auto repair services during an emergency. This includes towing, fuel delivery, a flat tire change and more.
Grange Auto Insurance discounts
- Safe Driver Discount: Get a reduced price with Grange Insurance if you’ve gone 3-5 years without an at-fault accident.
- Good Student Discount: Save on your yearly premiums if you’re a student under 25. Grange Insurance provides this discount to students with a GPA of 3.0 (B).
- Multi-Car Discount: You’re eligible for a discounted rate with Grange Insurance if you insure many vehicles on one policy.
- Anti-Theft Discount: Install anti-theft features in your car and get a discount on your yearly premium.
- Advance Quote Discount: Get your quote with Grange Insurance a minimum of a week before you need coverage. This makes you eligible for a reduced rate.
- Bundle discount: Combine your auto and home insurance policies to get a reduced premium.
- Accident Forgiveness: Go 5 years without having an accident and you won’t get a higher premium after an at-fault accident.
Consider Grange Auto Insurance, if…
Grange Auto Insurance is an excellent option for people looking for a provider in their 13 listed states. Being an independent provider, you get a personalized experience and quotes that match your needs.
You’re able to customize your policy to get the best rates. This benefit is what makes them a great option for you, especially if you’re looking for full auto coverage.
Consider alternatives to Grange Auto Insurance, if…
Grange Auto Insurance is only available in a select list of 13 states. If you don’t live in one of these areas, then you can’t apply for coverage. In this case, you need to look elsewhere for coverage.
You also need to consider another company if you’re looking for high-risk or SR-22 Insurance. Grange Insurance doesn’t provide these coverage options.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!