Grundy Classic Car Insurance is a provider of specialized insurance for vintage cars, offering both basic and full coverage, as well as uninsured motorist insurance. Their policies are personalized to suit your needs and budget. Get affordable classic car insurance with Grundy, today!
Grundy Classic Car Insurance overview
Grundy Classic Car Insurance was first established in 1947 and now has almost a century of auto insurance experience. They’re also the largest insurer of hot rods in the U.S.
Grundy Insurance provides you with customized classic car coverage, with policies that suit your unique needs and preferences. If your car has rare auto parts, or a high market value, Grundy Insurance is still able to provide full coverage.
Grundy Classic Car Insurance is also able to be bundled for a discounted rate with the following policies:
- Regular-Use Automobiles Insurance
- Valuable Collections Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Classic Boat Insurance
- Comprehensive Casualty Insurance
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Personalized coverage: Grundy prides themselves on their passion for cars. Your classic car policy is handled with personal care, with representatives that understand your needs.
- No high-risk coverage: Grundy doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Most types of vehicles 25 years old and older.
- Modern muscle cars
- Exotic cars
- Modified vehicles with higher performance engines, suspensions, and modified bodies
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!