Hagerty Classic Car Insurance is a specialized auto coverage feature. This type of policy is specialized insurance for vintage cars, regardless of their mileage. Hagerty Classic Car Insurance also guarantees that if your car’s totaled, you get reimbursed the same value. Their policies are personalized to suit your needs. Get affordable classic car insurance, today!
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance overview
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance is designed to suit your preferences and protect your vintage vehicles. The company has been around since 1984, giving them almost 40 years of auto insurance experience. This experience shows in their personalized policies and service, making them a reliable option.
The Hagerty Insurance team is dedicated and available to your 24/7. What Hagerty Insurance uses to decide on whether or not your car is a classic are the following features:
- Unique features
- Limited use
- Availability of parts and services
- Popularity across generations
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance doesn’t use your car’s mileage to estimate costs, and doesn’t put limitations on how often your car is able to drive. This gives you freedom to enjoy your classic car without concerns of an increased premium.
You’re also able to bundle your policies such as truck, motorcycle, tractor, valuation tools, rentals and more to save money on annual premiums.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Get back your money: If your classic car is totaled, Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Insurance reimburses you the value of it.
- Personalized coverage: Hagerty Insurance prides themselves on their passion for cars. Your classic car policy is handled with personal care, with representatives that understand your needs.
- Great premiums: Hagerty is well-known for having great prices and affordable classic car premiums.
- Flexible policies: You get unlimited mileage restrictions on your vehicle.
- No high-risk coverage: Hagerty doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Collector and classic cars of 1979 and older
- Collector trucks and SUVs of 1996 and older
- Limited editions, exotics and supercars of 1980 and newer
- Modified rods and replicas
- Military vehicles 20 years or older
- Retired commercial vehicles 25 years or older
- Classic antique trucks 25 years or older
- Collector or race motorcycles and scooters
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!