J.C Taylor Classic Car Insurance is a specialized auto coverage feature. This type of policy is specialized insurance for vintage cars. J.C Taylor Classic Car Insurance also guarantees that if your car’s totaled, you get reimbursed the same value. Their policies are personalized to suit your needs. Get affordable classic car insurance, today!
J.C. Taylor Classic Car Insurance overview
J.C. Taylor Classic Car Insurance is designed to suit your preferences and protect your vintage vehicles. The company has been around since 1971, giving them almost 50 years of auto insurance experience. This experience shows in their personalized policies and service, making them a reliable option.
The J.C Taylor Insurance team is dedicated and available to your 24/7. What J.C. Taylor Insurance uses to decide on whether or not your car is a classic are the following features:
- Unique features
- Limited use
- Availability of parts and services
- Popularity across generations
J.C Classic Car Insurance doesn’t use your car’s mileage to estimate costs, and doesn’t put limitations on how often your car is able to drive. This gives you freedom to enjoy your classic car without concerns of an increased premium.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Get back your money: If your classic car is totaled, J.C. Taylor Classic Car Insurance Insurance reimburses you the value of it.
- Great premiums: J.C Taylor is well-known for having great prices and affordable classic car premiums.
- Accident Forgiveness: Your auto premium won’t rise after your first at-fault accident. To qualify, add this feature to your premium.
- No high-risk coverage: J.C Taylor doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Antique cars
- Classic cars
- Modified vehicles
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!