Liberty Mutual Car Insurance is a nationwide provider of personal, home, and business coverage. Their affordable car insurance includes the basics such as collision, comprehensive, and liability. Liberty Mutual is also well-known for their New Car Replacement and Accident Forgiveness perks.
Liberty Mutual Car Insurance overview
Liberty Mutual is an established auto insurance provider. They first opened in 1912 and have a good reputation for offering a wide variety of coverage options at low rates. They’re the 6th largest Property and Casualty insurer in the world, with a #77 Fortune Ranking.
Liberty Mutual also goes out of their way to be economically conscious. They work to meet the highest Governance (ESG) standards for social good. They also provide many jobs across the country, with an aim to give back.
Get auto insurance policies that suit your budget. You also get home, property and commercial plans, too.
- Online service: Liberty Mutual provides a user-friendly online portal for claims and payments.
- Mobile app: Save time and easily manage your auto premiums with Liberty Mutual Insurance Mobile.
- Great prices: Liberty Mutual focuses on bringing you the most affordable premiums. This gives the best coverage whilst also giving you value for your money.
- Vast coverage area: Liberty Mutual provides auto insurance throughout all the U.S. states.
- No high-risk coverage: Liberty Mutual doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident are covered.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs are covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
Liberty Mutual Car Insurance discounts
- New Car Replacement: If you total your car within 1 month of purchasing it, you’re covered to get a new one.
- Accident Forgiveness: Go 5 years without having an accident and you won’t get a higher premium after an at-fault accident.
- Liberty Mutual Deductible Fund: Use your deductible after a fender-bender to owe less on the repairs.
- Online purchase discount: Get your quote online and instantly receive a discounted rate.
- Bundle discount: Combine your auto and home insurance policies to get a reduced premium.
- RightTrack discount: Get a 30% discount if you take a good driver’s test with RightTrack.
Consider Liberty Mutual Car Insurance, if…
Liberty Mutual is a great option for anyone wanting competitive rates from a renowned auto insurance provider. Their team is helpful and you’re guaranteed to get the best value for your money. Whether you have a new car, an old car or a vintage car, Liberty Mutual is able to give you a great auto coverage plan.
Liberty Mutual has policies to suit all kinds of budgets, and their service is fantastic. This makes them an excellent option for drivers with a clean record throughout the U.S.
Consider alternatives to Liberty Mutual Car Insurance, if…
If you’re a high-risk driver or need SR-22 insurance then Liberty Mutual isn’t the best option for you. They don’t offer this coverage and won’t give you a good rate if you’ve got many marks on your driving record.
Look for specialized high-risk coverage plans from another provider.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!