Mercury Auto Insurance is known for fast, reliable service in 11 U.S. states. They're perfect for those looking for affordable liability, collision or comprehensive coverage. With a range of policies, 24/7 service and low prices, they're a fantastic choice. Personalize your policy and get the best price for you, today!
Mercury Auto Insurance overview
The Mercury Auto Insurance company was established in 1961, giving them almost 100 years of insurance experience. They have secure financial stability and are known for their excellent service and personalized auto coverage policies.
The company is partnered with other independent insurance agents to bring you the lowest rates possible. Mercury Auto Insurance was first opened in Los Angeles, and now provides service to the following 11 U.S states:
- New Jersey
- New York
They act as a middleman between you and other insurance companies. You get to search many policies and find the best deals. Their rates are affordable, and their service is great.
- Friendly service: Mercury Auto Insurance has a team of helpful experts available to you 24/7.
- Online portal: Mercury Insurance provides a user-friendly online portal for claims and payments.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available around the clock, making it easy for you to apply and get coverage.
- No high-risk coverage: Mercury Auto Insurance doesn’t specialize in bringing you affordable high-risk driver coverage. They also don’t offer SR-22 insurance after you get a DUI.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident are covered.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs are covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
Mercury Auto Insurance discounts
- Safe Driver Discount: Get a reduced price with Mercury Auto Insurance if you’ve gone 3-5 years without an at-fault accident.
- Good Student Discount: Save on your yearly premiums if you’re a student under 25. Grange Insurance provides this discount to students with a GPA of 3.0 (B).
- Multi-Car Discount: You’re eligible for a discounted rate with Mercury Auto Insurance if you insure many vehicles on one policy.
- Bundle discount: Combine your auto and home insurance policies to get a reduced premium.
Consider Mercury Auto Insurance, if…
Mercury Auto Insurance is a great option for anyone wanting competitive rates from a leading auto insurance provider. Their team is helpful and you’re guaranteed to get the best value for your money. Whether you have a new car, an old car or a vintage car, Mercury Auto is able to give you a great auto coverage plan.
Mercury Auto Insurance has policies to suit all kinds of budgets, and their service is fantastic. This makes them an excellent option for drivers with a clean record throughout the U.S.
Consider alternatives to Mercury Auto Insurance, if…
If you’re a high-risk driver or need SR-22 insurance then Mercury Auto isn’t the best option for you. They don’t offer this coverage and won’t give you a good rate if you’ve got many marks on your driving record. Look for specialized high-risk coverage plans from another provider.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!