Nationwide Allied Insurance is a major leading brand in auto insurance. They provide a wide variety of policies, including liability, collision and comprehensive insurance. They’re known for their many discounts and customized premiums. Nationwide is also one of the few providers that offer accident forgiveness.
Nationwide Allied Insurance overview
Nationwide Allied Insurance’s headquarters are located in Columbus, Ohio. They also have branches across the U.S. and provide service in 32 states and the District of Columbia. They started off as a small company owned by other policyholders, but are now one of the most major financial service companies in the world.
Nationwide Allied Insurance is a Fortune 100 company that offers you a full range of auto insurance and financial services. Not only do they provide great car insurance, they also offer motorcycle, homeowners, pet, farm, life and commercial coverage. Additional services also include the following:
- Mutual funds
- Retirement plans
- Specialty health services
Nationwide is a reliable and renowned insurance company. Their team is available 24/7 and they offer you a wide variety of perks and discounts.
- Online service: Nationwide provides a user-friendly online portal for claims and payments.
- Nationwide roadside assistance: Get roadside assistance to protect you during your travels across the U.S. This includes towing, tire changes, winching services and more.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Mobile app: Nationwide Insurance has an Android app that allows you to easily get quotes, make a claim or manage your policy.
- No high-risk coverage: Nationwide Insurance is a standard insurance company. They don’t provide affordable high-risk or SR-22 insurance plans.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
- Roadside Assistance: Get towing, tire changes, winching services and more if your car breaks down.
- Medical Payments: Medical costs for yourself and your passengers are covered after an auto accident.
Nationwide Allied Insurance discounts
- Accident Forgiveness: Your auto premium won’t rise after your first at-fault accident. To qualify, add this feature to your premium.
- Safe Driver Discount: Get a reduced price with Nationwide Insurance if you’ve gone 3-5 years without an at-fault accident.
- Multi-Car Discount: You’re eligible for a discounted rate with Nationwide if you insure many vehicles on one policy.
- Anti-Theft Discount: Install anti-theft features in your car and get a discount on your yearly premium.
- Good Student Discount: Save on your yearly premiums if you’re a student under 25. Nationwide Insurance provides this discount to students with a GPA of 3.0 (B).
- Multi-Policy Discount: Join your home and auto insurance policies together into one bundle and receive a discounted rate.
Consider Nationwide Allied Insurance, if…
Nationwide Allied Insurance is the best option for people living in one of their 32 listed states. They provide personalized insurance quotes that match your needs and preferences. This includes car and home policy bundles, as well as business and health policies.
They’re also a fantastic option for people who have a long-standing clean driving record. Their many available discounts help you to cut back on your auto premiums.
Being a leading insurer, you’re guaranteed great service and hassle-free claims. Knowing that Nationwide is a part of the Fortune 100, you get the peace of mind that you’re in good hands.
Consider alternatives to Nationwide Allied Insurance, if…
Nationwide Allied Insurance doesn’t offer affordable high-risk premiums or SR-22 Insurance. If you have multiple marks, such as tickets and accidents, then you need to seek an alternative insurer.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!