Progressive Classic Car Insurance is a specialized auto coverage feature. This type of policy is specialized insurance for vintage cars and collectables. Progressive Classic Car Insurance also guarantees that if your car’s totaled, you get reimbursed the same value. Their policies are personalized to suit your needs. Get affordable classic car insurance, today!
Progressive Classic Car Insurance overview
Progressive Classic Car Insurance is designed to suit your preferences and protect your vintage vehicles. The company has been around since 1937, giving them almost 100 years of auto insurance experience. This experience shows in their personalized policies and service, making them a reliable option.
Progressive Insurance is also the 3-time winner of the Fortune Best Companies award for the best company to work for. The Progressive Insurance team is dedicated and available to your 24/7. You get personalized insurance from a team that speaks your language and knows what you need.
What Progressive Insurance uses to decide on whether or not your car is a classic are the following features:
- Unique features
- Limited use
- Availability of parts and services
- Popularity across generations
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Get back your money: If your classic car is totaled, Progressive Classic Car Insurance reimburses you the value of it.
- Online portal: Progressive Insurance has a user-friendly online portal that allows you to easily manage your policy, make claims or get quotes.
- Limited coverage area: Drivers in New Hampshire aren’t able to get classic car insurance with Progressive.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Cars that are 25 and 50 years old (50+ may be considered an antique car)
- Military vehicles
- Milk trucks
- Sport vehicles
- Kit cars
- Exotic cars
- Street rods
- All antique vehicles(including tractors)
- 1963 Mercedes Benz 300SL
- 1967 Ford Thunderbird
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1969 Dodge Charger
- 1970 Datsun 240X
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!