SafeCo Classic Car Insurance is a major leading brand in auto insurance. They provide a wide variety of policies, including liability, collision and comprehensive insurance. They’re known for their many discounts and customized premiums. Get the best classic car insurance for you, today!
Safeco Classic Car Insurance overview
SafeCo Classic Car Insurance is designed to suit your preferences and protect your vintage vehicles. The company has been around since 1923, giving them almost 100 years of auto insurance experience. Situated in Seattle, WA they have experience and reliability that shows in their personalized policies and service.
The SafeCo Insurance team is dedicated and available to your 24/7. What SafeCo Insurance uses to decide on whether or not your car is a classic are the following features:
- Unique features
- Limited use
- Availability of parts and services
- Popularity across generations
SafeCo Classic Car Insurance doesn’t use your car’s mileage to estimate costs, and doesn’t put limitations on how often your car is able to drive. This gives you freedom to enjoy your classic car without concerns of an increased premium.
If you’re eligible, you’re also able to get either a Diminishing Deductible or Limited Use Coverage discount. This helps you to cut back even more on your annual auto premiums.
- Online service: SafeCo provides a user-friendly online portal for claims and payments.
- Roadside assistance: Get roadside assistance to protect you during your travels across the U.S. This includes towing, tire changes, winching services and more.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Mobile app: SafeCo Insurance has an Android app that allows you to easily get quotes, make a claim or manage your policy.
- Get back your money: If your classic car is totaled, SafeCo Classic Car Insurance Insurance reimburses you the value of it.
- No high-risk coverage: SafeCo Insurance is a standard insurance company. They don’t provide affordable high-risk or SR-22 insurance plans.
What coverages are included?
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
What types of vehicles are covered?
- Classic cars
- Modified collector cars
- Modern classic cars
- Antique autos
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!