Trexis Auto Insurance is a provider in Texas that offers affordable rates for drivers with both clean and not-so-clean driving records. Each policy is crafted to your personal needs, with insurance specialists available 24/7 to address any of your questions and concerns. In addition to auto insurance, they offer motorcycle, renters, and health insurance.
Trexis Auto Insurance overview
The Trexis Insurance company, which was first known as the Alfa Company, is a non-standard personal auto insurance provider. Trexis Insurance Corporation also has 300 total employees across all of its locations and generates $48.14 million in sales every year.
Trexis Insurance was first opened in Montgomery, AL, and now provides service to the following 9 U.S states:
They act as a middleman between you and other insurance companies. You get to search many policies and find the best deals. Their rates are affordable, and their service is great.
- Customized auto insurance premiums: You get to compare deals from over 30 providers to find the best policy for you.
- Online Portal: You’re easily able to pay online through their portal and manage your auto policy.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available around the clock, making it easy for you to apply and get coverage.
- High-risk insurance: Unlike major insurance companies, Trexis Auto Insurance offers high-risk coverage and SR-22 Insurance. This makes it possible for you to get coverage, even with tickets, accidents, or a DUI on your record.
- Limited coverage area: Trexis Insurance only provides coverage in 9 U.S. states. If you live outside of these states then you can’t get a policy.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident are covered.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs are covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
- SR-22 insurance: Get this policy to ensure your eligibility for ‘high-risk’ auto coverage. This document is an agreement between Trexis Insurance and the state. It allows you to drive after you’ve received a DUI.
Trexis Auto Insurance discounts
Trexis Auto Insurance doesn’t have a list of discounts on their website. To know which discounts are available and which ones you qualify for, contact a representative at 1-877-384-7466.
Consider Trexis Auto Insurance, if…
Trexis Insurance is a great option for high-risk drivers in their 9 listed U.S. states. If you need coverage after being in many accidents, or have a DUI, then contact Trexis Auto Insurance. Their prices are affordable and their coverage options give you the best value for your money.
Consider alternatives to Trexis Auto Insurance, if…
Trexis Auto Insurance only provides their services to people living in a list of 9 U.S. states. If you don’t live within this state, then you need to look elsewhere for coverage.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!