Wawanesa Car Insurance is a provider for residents in California, Oregon and Canada. They offer a wide range of auto insurance policies, including full coverage, uninsured motorist coverage and rental car reimbursement. Get affordable auto premiums that suit your needs, today!
Wawanesa Car Insurance overview
Wawanesa Car Insurance established itself as a farmer’s mutual insurance provider in 1896, giving them over two decades of insurance experience. Today their headquarters are located in San Diego, California. They provide auto coverage, as well as other options, to residents in California, Oregon and Canada.
Wawanesa offers you a wide variety of auto insurance options, all at the lowest rates possible. They focus on giving you a premium that suits your budget while still giving you the best protection.
Wawanesa Insurance offers the following policies:
- Home Owners
- Online service: Wawanesa Insurance provides a user-friendly online portal for claims and payments.
- 24-hour service: Representatives are available to you around the clock, making it easy for you to get coverage.
- Variety of policies: Wawanesa Insurance gives you a variety of auto insurance policies to choose from. Get a coverage plan that caters to your preferences and needs.
- Limited service area: Wawanesa Insurance only provides coverage to California, Oregon and Canada. If you don’t live in these states then you can’t get a policy.
- No high-risk coverage: Wawanesa Insurance is a standard insurance company. They don’t provide affordable high-risk or SR-22 insurance plans.
- Collision Coverage: Damage caused to your car during an at-fault accident gets covered. This policy doesn’t include medical bills.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Covers damage done to your car that isn’t caused by another vehicle. It includes theft, severe weather, a falling tree branch or telephone pole, etc.
- Uninsured motorists coverage: If you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver, your auto repairs get covered.
- Property damage liability: Damages caused to someone else’s property during a collision are paid for.
- Bodily injury liability: You’re covered for injury that you cause to someone else. This is an essential service if you drive daily.
- Medical Payments: Medical costs for yourself and your passengers are covered after an auto accident.
Wawanesa Car Insurance discounts
- Rental Car Reimbursement: If your car is being repaired, you have access to a rental car until it’s fixed. You’re reimbursed the cost of your rental car.
- Original Manufacturers’ Parts: Get service from the original manufacturer of your car when rare, antique or collector parts are damaged.
- Good Driver Discount: Get a reduced price with Wawanesa Insurance by completing a good driver’s course.
Consider Wawanesa Car Insurance, if…
Wawanesa Insurance is the best option for people living in California, Oregon and Canada. They provide personalized insurance quotes that match your needs and preferences. This includes car and home policy bundles, as well as business and health policies.
With a focus on making high-quality coverage affordable, you’re easily able to get a fast quote and apply, today!
Consider alternatives to Wawanesa Car Insurance, if…
Wawanesa Insurance isn’t available to those outside of California, Oregon and Canada. If you live outside these states, seek other providers.
What’s my best insurance option?
When shopping for car insurance it's important to compare several quotes side-by-side. This gives you the best pricing & coverage options.
Fill out our short form to receive free quotes, instantly!